Thursday, October 11, 2012

T-Minus 24 Hours

It's just less than one day to go!!!  I'm all packed, but I am one pound over weight, so I have to toss something. And you know how that goes. You pull out something that you figure you will never need ... and it will become the first thing you really need during the trek.  lol.

All the cool climbers are wearing them!
 
So what do you think about the latest in training fashion?  I am wearing shopping bags over my hiking boots, so I can wear them inside and make sure they are properly worked in before we leave.  Thanks to Brittany Moorcroft for that piece of advice (http://kiliclimbforlife.tumblr.com/). I have picked up some good pieces of advice by reading what the climbers are doing.


My awesome brother-in-law Jason De Luca
I also want to send a shout out to my brother-in-law Jason De Luca (pictured above) for closing out my training with a very enjoyable hike in the Northumberland Forest and donating to the cause upon our return.

No comments:

Post a Comment