Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Developing Theme

I was just reading back through some of my old posts. Aside from consistently poor grammar (semi on purpose) I have noticed a theme developing.  To steal a term from Bruce Cockburn, it could be called "shipwrecked at the stable door" because most of the time I am drawing attention to the breaks in my training regime and the resulting consequences/mishaps. 
I should point out, however, that I REALLY am training most of the time.  I am training way more than not training.  And it's all good.  I love it.  It takes up about 2 hours of my week day and a lot more than that on the weekend.  So when I am training, I just don't have as much time to blog. It's as simple as that.

And let's face it, talking about the lapses in my training, giving in to temptations, etc. are way funnier than me going on about how much I run and hike, killer core training exercises, how much fibre I am getting, and my thoughts on how to spice up your workout attire.  Snore!!!

I'll try to mix it up a little more going forward.  If I am going to be accused of having a one track mind, I'd like it to be for completely other reasons.  I am talking about my passion for the environment of course.  Get your minds out of the gutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment